PLAZA is a resource for plant comparative genomics. Below is the content of this documentation wiki.
- Links: Related platforms & Tools used for PLAZA construction
- (2017) PLAZA 4.0: an integrative resource for functional, evolutionary and comparative plant genomics Nucleic Acids Res.
- (2014) PLAZA 3.0: an access point for plant comparative genomics. Nucleic Acids Res. 43(Database issue):D974-81 *contributed equally
- (2012) Dissecting plant genomes with the PLAZA comparative genomics platform. Plant Physiol. 158(2):590-600 *contributed equally
- (2009) PLAZA: a comparative genomics resource to study gene and genome evolution in plants. Plant Cell. 21(12):3718-31 *contributed equally
- (2016) A Collection of Conserved Non-Coding Sequences to Study Gene Regulation in Flowering Plants Plant Physiol. 171(4):2586-98