Citation PolicyPlease cite one of the following papers to reference the PLAZA project, depending on the instances used:
- Plants: (2022) PLAZA 5.0: extending the scope and power of comparative and functional genomics in plants Nucleic Acids Res.
- Green algae: (2013) pico-PLAZA, a genome database of microbial photosynthetic eukaryotes. Environmental Microbiology 15(8):2147-53 *contributed equally
- Diatoms: (2020) The Seminavis robusta genome provides insights into the evolutionary adaptations of benthic diatoms Nature Communications *contributed equally
- (2022) PLAZA 5.0: extending the scope and power of comparative and functional genomics in plants Nucleic Acids Res. (accepted for publication)
- (2017) PLAZA 4.0: an integrative resource for functional, evolutionary and comparative plant genomics Nucleic Acids Res.
- (2014) PLAZA 3.0: an access point for plant comparative genomics. Nucleic Acids Res. 43(Database issue):D974-81 *contributed equally
- (2012) Dissecting plant genomes with the PLAZA comparative genomics platform. Plant Physiol. 158(2):590-600 *contributed equally
- (2009) PLAZA: a comparative genomics resource to study gene and genome evolution in plants. Plant Cell. 21(12):3718-31 *contributed equally