Comparative Network Biology - Vandepoele lab
Keywords: gene regulation, networks, data integration, systems biology, comparative genomics
- We are hiring: job position for 4y PhD student + 3y postdoc. See Jobs section!
- Recent publications:
- Enhanced maps of transcription factor binding sites improve regulatory networks learned from accessible chromatin data. Kulkarni, Jones and Vandepoele (2019) Plant Physiology
- Comparative transcriptomics enables the identification of functional orthologous genes involved in early leaf growth. Vercruysse et al. (2019) Plant Biotechnology Journal
- Gene space completeness in complex plant genomes. Van Bel, Bucchini and Vandepoele (2019) Current Opinion in Plant Biology
- Curse: Building expression atlases and co-expression networks from public RNA-Seq data. Vaneechoutte and Vandepoele (2019) Bioinformatics
- TF2Network: predicting transcription factor regulators and gene regulatory networks in Arabidopsis using publicly available binding site information Kulkarni, Vaneechoutte et al. (2018). Nucleic Acids Research
- See Archive for older news items.