Comparative Network Biology - Vandepoele lab
Department of Plant Biotechnology and Bioinformatics (WE09), Ghent University, Belgium
Center for Plant Systems Biology, VIB
Keywords: gene regulation, networks, data integration, systems biology, comparative genomics
- We have an open postdoc position!
- Public release PLAZA4.0 , see release notes here
- Recent publications:
- TF2Network: predicting transcription factor regulators and gene regulatory networks in Arabidopsis using publicly available binding site information Kulkarni, Vaneechoutte et al. (2018). Nucleic Acids Research
- Genome-wide characterization of differential transcript usage in Arabidopsis thaliana Vaneechoutte et al. (2017). The Plant Journal
- PLAZA 4.0: an integrative resource for functional, evolutionary and comparative plant genomics Van Bel et al. (2017) Nucleic Acids Research
- See Archive for older news items.