Comparative Network Biology - Vandepoele lab
Keywords: gene regulation, networks, data integration, systems biology, comparative genomics
- Latest group pictures here!
- Recent publications:
- Diatom genome biology, see our two publications here: the Seminavis genome Nature Communications and HGT functional analysis in diatoms MBE
- Identification and evolution of gene regulatory networks: insights from comparative studies in plants. Jones and Vandepoele (2020) Review Current Opinion in Plant Biology
- Inference of plant gene regulatory networks using data-driven methods: A practical overview Kulkarni and Vandepoele (2020) Review Biochimica et Biophysica Acta (BBA) - Gene Regulatory Mechanisms
- Enhanced maps of transcription factor binding sites improve regulatory networks learned from accessible chromatin data. Kulkarni, Jones and Vandepoele (2019) Plant Physiology
- TF2Network: predicting transcription factor regulators and gene regulatory networks in Arabidopsis using publicly available binding site information Kulkarni, Vaneechoutte et al. (2018). Nucleic Acids Research
- See Archive for older news items.