Comparative Network Biology - Vandepoele lab
Department of Plant Biotechnology and Bioinformatics (WE09), Ghent University, Belgium
Center for Plant Systems Biology, VIB
Keywords: gene regulation, networks, data integration, systems biology, comparative genomics
- What's in a name? We changed our group name from Comparative & Integrative Genomics to Comparative Network Biology
- Public release PLAZA4.0 , see release notes here
- Recent publications:
- A Guide to the PLAZA 3.0 Plant Comparative Genomic Database Vandepoele, K. (2017). Plant Genomics Databases: Methods and Protocols
- Are we there yet? Reliably Estimating the Completeness of Plant Genome Sequences. Veeckman, E., Ruttink, T., and Vandepoele, K. (2016). The Plant Cell
- A Collection of Conserved Non-Coding Sequences to Study Gene Regulation in Flowering Plants. Van de Velde J., Van Bel M., Vaneechoutte D., Vandepoele K. (2016) Plant Physiology
- PLAZA stats for 2016: 13% increase in the number of users and 30% more page views than in 2015! More info.
- See Archive for older news items.