Comparative & Integrative Genomics - Vandepoele lab
Department of Plant Biotechnology and Bioinformatics (WE09), Ghent University, Belgium
Department of Plant Systems Biology, VIB
Keywords: data integration, systems biology, gene regulation, comparative genomics, plants
- We are looking for a postdoc in Comparative Network Biology!
- PLAZA stats for 2016: 13% increase in the number of users and 30% more page views than in 2015! More info.
- Recent publications:
- Are we there yet? Reliably Estimating the Completeness of Plant Genome Sequences. Veeckman, E., Ruttink, T., and Vandepoele, K. (2016). The Plant Cell
- A Collection of Conserved Non-Coding Sequences to Study Gene Regulation in Flowering Plants. Van de Velde J., Van Bel M., Vaneechoutte D., Vandepoele K. (2016) Plant Physiology
- See Archive for older news items.