The Bioinformatics and Systems Biology division of the Department of Plant Systems Biology (VIB – Ghent University) is organizing a scientific event on 11-15 April 2011 about Comparative & Regulatory Genomics in Plants.
A two-day Conference (11-12 April 2011) will discuss recent advances and future perspectives in plant genomics and will be followed by a Workshop combining lectures with practical sessions covering data integration, comparative genomics and the biological interpretation of large-scale omics datasets (13-15 April 2011).
We invite all scientists working on bioinformatics, plant genomics and biotechnology to participate in this event which will focus on research topics including next-gen genome sequencing, genome evolution, comparative transcriptomics, ChIP profiling and regulatory networks in plants.
We are looking forward to see you at the conference and/or the workshop!
- Download Conference booklet inc. abstracts here.
- Conference programme complete!
- Abstract submission closed. Registration for the Conference is still possible.
- Workshop registration complete & closed.
- Download flyer here. Thanks for distributing!
- Workshop Programme available!