- Andrea Del Cortona, PhD student (2014-2018) 'Exploring genetic diversity in green seaweeds using next-gen sequencing and comparative genomics'
- Jan Van de Velde, PhD student (2012-2016) 'Regulatory annotation of plant genomes using functional chromatin signatures and comparative sequence analysis.'
- Marcelo De Freitas Lima, postdoc (2015-2016), VIB - Petrobras collaborative project
- Sheree Yau, visiting postdoc, CNRS, Laboratoire Arago, France (2015)
- Ken Heyndrickx, PhD student (2010-2015), 'A functional and regulatory perspective on Arabidopsis thaliana'
- Livia Vargas (visiting student), Inst. de Bioquimica Medica - UFRJ, Brasil (2014)
- Michiel Van Bel, PhD student (2008-2012), ‘Comparative Analysis of Plant Genomes through Data Integration’
- Sara Movahedi, PhD student (2008-2012), ‘Comparative transcriptomics in plants’
- Sebastian Proost, PhD student (2007-2012), ‘Integration of Genomic Data to Study Genome Evolution in Plants’