May 11 & 12 - Ghent - Belgium
WORKSHOP ON BIOINFORMATICS & NATURE-INSPIRED COMPUTING
May 10 - Ghent - Belgium
- Pictures from Benelearn 2006 are available. Thanks to all participants for making this a great event !
- Registration Deadline is May
1st, register now !
- Program: Conference program is available here
- Registration: Please register here
- Poster Submission: deadline extended until April 17
- Abstract Submission: Please submit your abstracts online here
- Important: The deadline for paper submissions has been extended until February 27
- An additional workshop on Bioinformatics & Nature-inspired computing will be organised on May 10. More Info.
- Call for papers is available. (PDF)
- Instructions for authors available. (tar.gz)
- Questions? Contact us at email@example.com
About BENELEARN 2006
Benelearn is the annual machine learning conference of Belgium and The Netherlands. It serves
as a forum for researchers in this field to exchange ideas and present recent work. The official language of the conference is English. Benelearn 2006 will be organised jointly by the Bioinformatics
group of the Department of Plant Systems Biology and the Research Unit Knowledge-based Systems of the Bioscience Engineering faculty at Ghent University.
The fifteenth Benelearn conference will be held on May 11-12, 2006 at Ghent University, Department
of Plant Systems Biology, Bioinformatics and Evolutionary Genomics group,
Technologiepark 927, Gent, Belgium.
Instructions for authors
Papers are limited to 8 pages (using a 11 pt Times Roman font), including figures, title pages, references,
and appendices. Style files can be downloaded from the conference web site. The papers will be primarily
refereed on their relevance to the conference, and according to clarity and overall quality criteria.
Template & instructions (tar.gz)
If you have any difficulty with the instructions, please do not hesitate to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please download the instructions for authors for Word and LaTeX users. You can find them here.
LaTeX users use the LaTeX style file, Word users can use the example.doc file.
The preferred way of submission is by e-mail. Please send them according the instructions to email@example.com.
Abstracts can now be submitted online.
- End of November: First Call for Papers
- February 27: Paper submission deadline
- March 17: Notification of paper acceptance
- April 14: Final version of papers
- April 17: Poster submission deadline
- May 1: Registration deadline
- May 11-12: Conference
The registration form is available here.
How to get there